So if you’ve been on Instagram for longer than a day you would have noticed a brand called Swiitch Beauty. Swiitch Beauty products are super great options for budget babes like me. Their products are super reasonable and they often have amazing deals! Once such amazing deal was Black Friday. And who can resist a good Black Friday special? So on Black Friday I couldn’t resist – I had to pick up one of their famous products – the Swiitch Beauty Holy Grail Flash Case!
The Swiitch Beauty Holy Grail Flash Case contains 12 creamy, highly pigmented shades which can basically be mixed to create any kind of makeup. Yes, some ladies use it for foundation, some for blush, some concealer, lipsticks – the list is endless! I don’t use all the colours everyday, but this a product that sure is great for days when you feel like experimenting. The only colors I use everyday is a mixture of brown and black to use on my eyebrows.
The formula of the Swiitch Beauty Holy Grail Flash Case is pigmented and super creamy.
7 uses for the Swiitch Beauty Holy Grail Flash Case
*Disclaimer – there are totally more than 7 uses. Just haven’t got around to all of them yet!
- To fill in your brows. I use their BrowBae brow brush set and the brown / black mixture everyday on my eyebrows and it works like a bomb. It works similarly to a gel and really holds everything in place. #browsonfleek
- Lipsticks. Okay I don’t use this much for lipsticks but I’ve played around with a few combinations and was pleasantly surprised with how it turned out. The lipsticks are very creamy and highly pigmented. Swiitch Beauty even created a guide of 100 lipstick shades you can create using the Flash Case. The only downside here was I found the dark, bold colours quite hard to take off my lips even with an oil based cleanser. So use product lightly!
- Concealer. Mixing concealer and foundation shades is quite a bit more tricky but it can be done with practice. I’m not quite there yet 🙂 But I’ve mixed one or two lovely foundation shades.
- Cream blushes – I really love cream blushes and find that they prevent that dried out, cakey look my cheeks sometimes have by 4pm. Sometimes I just use the peach one as is for blush, but you can also combine colors to for different shades.
- Colour Corrector. You can make fantastic peach, green or yellow concealers within seconds. You can mix the white with a tiny bit of green to counteract redness
- Contour I’ve seen the makeup queen herself, Rushana Isaacs demonstrate how freaking easy it is to use this palette for contouring. And if you’re new to makeup and not that keen to buy so many products that you think you might not be able to use, then this palette is great. It will be a perfect way to test the waters. You can learn the art of things like contouring before making large makeup investment purchases.
- Cream Eyeshadows. Only thing is you need a good eyeshadow primer because it creases. But other than that, you can go wild with your crazy, bright cream eyeshadow ideas.
Basically the uses are endless with enough creativity
Other uses include highlighter, eyeliner, eyeshadow base and many more. Swiitch Beauty have published so many uses on their website. I think for the price, it’s a great product to have in your makeup collection. Especially if you want to create an “out there” look!
If you’re looking to buy one, I saw on their website that they are currently on sale for R120 (They usually R300).So it would be a good time to buy. #notsponsored just helping a gal out! You can find the product here.
So have I missed anything out? Are there any other uses for the Swiitch Beauty Holy Grail Flash Case?